March 31, 2009

True Sign of a New Parent...

Ryan has a feeding around 8ish and then another around 12ish. So I usually feed her at 8 then fall asleep on the couch until Bill tells me to go to bed. Well, when he woke me up the other night to move me to bed these simple words were spoken clear as day...

"I'm gonna go sob and put."

I wish I has some sort of connection with this quote to my life, but I honestly have no idea what I could have possibly been dreaming about. Bill wrote this quote on our fridge with a date above it so we never forget the early days of Ryan taking our sleep:)


Couldn't resist putting this picture up. After Ryan finished her mat time, I guess Radly thought it was time for his!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

That's hilarious. It reminds me of the time that I talked/walked in my sleep. For some reason, I decided to go lay down on the couch in the middle of the night. When Kevin realized that I wasn't in bed, he came and found me. When he questioned me about why I had come out to the couch I told me just as clear as day, "I'm trying to keep the family together." That was pre-Kate...I guess a little forshadowing to the sleepy days to come.