I know I have been out of commission for the past three days, but we were out of town in B'ham for the weekend. I would like to say I was good on my diet, but I was not. Well, Friday I was very good and ate everything according to my diet. SaturDAY I ate very healthy as well. But then came Saturday night when I ordered sliders at O Charley's. I just really really wanted them. It was my biggest cheat yet and I felt horrible after it. I got back on track Sunday,but still strayed a bit. I had two pieces of pizza for dinner and I had Mickey D's french fries for lunch. I just do not have the discipline I need to be out in the world on my own.
I did exercise on Saturday, went for a 43 minute run, but was way too exhausted to do anything on Sunday. However, I am back on track today and went for a 46 minute run. Weigh in is on Wednesday, so we will see just how much damage was done.
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
2 comments:
Honey, I know about those weekends. With you admitting was very good. It is hard going out-of-town and trying to stick with these. I wish it was easier. You'll be fine. I'm UP on the scales this morning, I just can't seem-------if I can jus leave the sodium alone, i.e. tuna patties, they have ritz in them, I'm swelled up on the scales from the sodium, I feel it in my hands. Next time I make them I'm using WASA crackers. Love U keep up the good work.
That salad is super easy and would be a crowd pleaser! Who's coming over on Wednesday? Home with Jack today (sick...again!).
Post a Comment