January 19, 2010

Day 14

Breakfast
- WW English muffin w/ww cheese & tomato & diet coke
Lunch
- Turkey sandwich, 100 calorie pringles, 1 ww chocolate cake
Snack
- 1 laughing cow cheese wedge & 5 triscuits
Dinner
- Turkey ground sloppy joes with peas, salad, & a diet coke (these were so awesome. I found the mix in our pantry and it was so good. I was proud of myself too, we normally have two each with cheese, and I just had one with no cheese)!
Exercise
Body Pump Class ( who knows how much was burned) & 30 minutes of Elliptical (200 calories burned)
One of my good friends is a Body Pump instructor at AC fitness and asked me to come to a class today, so I went. I used to be addicted to body pump my junior year of college, I just love working out to music, and this is just that! I had a great time, but body pump is one of those classes you have to go to a lot to really get something out of it. I am not sure if I will continue it, but it was an excellent workout.

2 comments:

Kathy--- said...

YOU GO GIRL! Thank GOD I've had two perfect day, I'm anxious to get on those scales today. :) Ryan's not going to recognize her Mommy

Kosek Landing said...

It seems like this should say Day 70...has it really only been 14 days? You are doing so great! Keep it up!

I too am trying to get back in the swing of exercise. This involves running. I ran 2 miles on Sunday, 3 yesterday, and plan on doing around 3 again today.

I'm so so sore!