January 29, 2010

Oopsie

I know I have not blogged in a couple of days about my food intake. Trust me I have been very good, I feel great, and exercise is going well. What I am really focusing on right now is planning Ryan Lily's first birthday, finishing my yearbook, getting the Thunder season up and running, and oh, continuing to try to lose weight. Just a tad on the busy side, but isn't everyone. I mean I could sit here and complain about how hectic my life is, but actually it is pretty amazing.
I'm healthy, have a great job, great friends, and the most amazing family anyone could ask for. I mean who else's husband wakes up with them, makes their wife's lunch and breakfast and gets their daughter ready for the day. He is the best. And don't even get me started on Ryan. I get crazier and crazier in love with that child every day. It gets harder and harder to drop her off at daycare in the morning. This morning I sat and played with her for a while (mistake). Then when I tried to scoot off she went into speed crawl mode and chased after me saying, "mama" When I walked out without turning around, she dropped her head in complete defeat and just let those tears roll out. Poor thing! It just makes me cherish every moment with her outside of work even more.
We are having company this weekend, so again my blogging will not be on point, but will give out updates Sunday night. Wish me luck over the weekend!

No comments: