January 27, 2010

Weigh in #3

My meals were pretty standard yesterday, breakfast same, lunch same, but dinner was a little off. I fell asleep while Bill was giving Ryan a bath around 7 and woke up at 8 not hungry, so for dinner I had a bag of 94% fat free popcorn and some Special K crackers (which are amazing) with a laughing cow cheese wedge. I just wasn't hungry for a full meal, but I was still hungry. I managed to get my bottom out of bed and exercise after my little power nap. I did elliptical for 30 minutes (burning 205 calories).

Now the big news, I had my 3rd weigh in today, which I thought was going to be horrible after the way I misbehaved this weekend. But I lost another pound this week!!! This puts my weight at 136. My overall weight loss is 3 weeks is 8 pounds. I am too excited. I am really not trying to focus on the numbers, just my overall feeling of well being, but dang- 8 pounds. Bill and I also talked about other ways I can cut out fat of my diet. I am just so excited to continue down the path of a healthy lifestyle.

And....since I have been running like a fool, I decided to put some organization to it. I registered for a 10K in two weeks and for a half marathon at the end of spring break. I hoep those don't backfire on me!!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Dang girl a 1/2 marathon! You go girl! (Why am I talking like that?)