January 20, 2010

Weigh In #2

Meals were same except
Dinner
- plain barbecue, fat free baked beans, & small corn on the cob
Exercise
- 45 minutes of elliptical (312 calories burned)

I had my second weigh-in this morning and it was successful. I lost 1 pound! Right now I am at 137. You know weight, the actual number, used to be a huge deal to me, but now I am just loving how different I am feeling day to day. Now of course, I will still pay attention to the number, but I will not let it control me- especially now. I knew I would drop the initial weight very quickly, but after that it would be WORK. I am really going to have to bust it to continue to drop a pound each week, honestly I do not think that's going to happen. However, I am loving what I eat now, I am addicted to working out, and I just feel like I am leading a healthier life- now that is instant gratification!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Great job!!! You should be so proud of yourself!